Bovine mastitis is the persistent, inflammatory reaction of the udder tissue due to physical trauma or microorganisms infections. Mastitis, a potentially fatal mammary gland infection, is the most com. . .
The profit margins of dairy companies are expected to increase in the September quarter after a sharp contraction in the March and June quarters. . .
The RSP, adopted by the state's sugar sector in principle, recommended that around 70 per cent of total proceeds realised from sale of sugar would be shared with cane farmers and remaining 30 per cent. . .
Following weak purchases from institutional buyers such as hotels, restaurants and sweet shops, coupled with subdued consumer demand because of a fall in incomes, private dairies have cut procurement . . .
The government on Thursday said the country's dairy sector, which was facing headwinds before the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, has been able to turn the crisis into an opportunity as the supply and. . .